Amongst all solutions used to generate more leads,
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Short Answer
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Comparison
|Offers a two-week free trial periodFeatures onboard A/B split testingVarious landing page integrationsVery professional-looking templatesCreates landing pages in no time||Offers a two-week free trial periodPlenty of third-party integrationsNumerous pre-designed templatesFeatures built-in A/B split testingHas its own email autoresponder|
|Very limited customization optionsHigh-priced for what it has to offer||Not the most budget-friendly toolCustomer support isn’t that great|
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Overview
Before we put these two esteemed platforms head to head, it only seems fitting that we first give them a proper introduction so that you have a pretty good idea of what they’re all about.
Most Notable Features:
- Pre-Build Landing Pages –
Leadpagesis packed with a range of preset, mobile-friendly landing page templates that you can utilize or modify to meet your needs. With the aid of these templates, you’ll be able to knock out a killer landing page in less than 20 minutes.
- Drag and Drop Customization –
Leadpagesmight not be as innovative as ClickFunnelsin this area, but it offers a decent drag-and-drop editor that offers visual customization. It feels kind of clunky compared to ClickFunnels’ editor, but it’s still quite manageable.
- Landing Page Split Testing – Just like all respectable marketing software,
Leadpagesis equipped with a split-testing functionality that you can use for your pages. With the aid of this feature, you’ll be able to determine which design garners the highest conversions.
- Opt-In Pop-Ups – Pop-ups are a tried and tested way of capturing leads and
Leadpageswill allow you to create numerous types of opt-ins with the aid of Leadboxes. Leadpagesalso has a WordPress plugin that allows you to embed pop-ups on your posts.
- Lead Notifications – This functionality will automatically collect lead data on your behalf and send the needed information about those leads to your inbox. Keep in mind that you still need to employ an email marketing service in order to market to your leads.
- LeadMagnet Delivery System – LeadMagnet might be
Leadpages’ most acknowledged feature. It pretty much offers cold leads a free gift, making them less on-the-fence. We’re aware that ClickFunnelshas a similar feature, but LeadMagnet is just easier to use.
- LeadDigits – If you’re someone who does a lot of live events like conference speaking, it will definitely benefit you to use LeadDigits, as it allows you to collect email opt-ins using a text message. Upon texting your LeadDigits number, leads will get an automated reply.
- SMS Sign-Ups – This function offers your leads an easier way to sign up for your list. It involves you sending your leads a text message on their phone, them responding to your text with their email address, and that’s about it. This function is backed by LeadDigits.
Most Notable Features:
- Pre-Made Templates and Funnels – Creating sales funnels and landing pages with this tool is super easy, thanks to its array of pre-made templates and sales funnels. All you’re required to do is pick a template, customize it if you want, and just use it right away.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Editor – Many have tried to emulate it, but
ClickFunnels’ editor remains the most innovative out there. It allows you to create and customize funnels and pages with ease. You don’t even need to have a background in coding or web design.
- Dedicated Email Autoresponder – Actionetics, ClickFunne’s very own email marketing functionality allows you to do without a third-party email provider. Nevertheless, you can still integrate with various email marketing providers such as Mailchimp and AWeber.
- Backpack Affiliate Program – With the aid of
ClickFunnels, you’ll be able to set up and manage your own affiliate programs by recruiting affiliates and having them promote the product or service you’re trying to sell. The feature is available on the Etison Suite plan.
- Numerous Integrations –
ClickFunnelsis one of the best online marketing platforms in terms of integrations. You can integrate ClickFunnelswith numerous third-party services such as Mailchimp, Shopify, Zapier, WordPress, and various other services.
- Integrated eCommerce –
ClickFunnelsgives you the ability to manage an eCommerce operation with ease, whether you’re selling digital or physical products. What’s more, it’s payment processing tools and can be integrated with ShipStation for shipping.
- Onboard A/B Split Testing –
ClickFunnels’ split testing functionality lets you identify the designs that yield the most conversions. You can use this function to split test any of the elements utilized in your sales funnels and landing pages to ensure ideal performance.
- Membership Funnels –
ClickFunnelsenables you to build all types of funnels, including effective membership funnels. In other words, you’ll be able to promote your website and have your visitors sign up for memberships in order to access exclusive content
- Onboard Analytics –
ClickFunnelsis equipped with a built-in analytics function that lets you keep tabs on the performance on your sales funnels and landing pages. The feature displays vital data such as user behavior, page views, and the number of conversions.
- Webinar Hosting – Utilizing this functionality, you’ll be able to host webinars without any hassles. Not only that, but you can use one of
ClickFunnels’ webinar funnels to promote your webinars. ClickFunnelshas the option to run webinars automatically on-demand.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Pricing
There are major price differences between
The second plan is the Standard plan. This plan costs $37/month billed monthly or $25/month if billed annually. This plan is optimal for small businesses and established marketers. The top-tier plan is the Pro plan, and it costs $79/month billed annually or $48/month billed annually.
The second plan, which is
We’d like to note that both
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Integrations
|WordPress Drupal GoTo Webinar Facebook Stripe PayPal HubSpot Marketo Ontraport Facebook Ads MailChimp ConvertKit 1 Shopping Cart Shopify Infusionsoft Google Analytics More||AWeber MailChimp GetResponse ActiveCampaign WebinarJam Ever Webinar GoTo Webinar Maropost Constant Contact Sendlane Twilio ShipStation Stripe OntraPort Clickbank Infusionsoft More|
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Sales Funnels
Creating sales funnels with
Building a sales funnel using
The process of establishing a sales funnel with
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Landing Pages
Equipped with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor,
When it comes to landing page templates,