With Leadpages you get 30% monthly commissions for the lifetime of the customer and it comes with a 30 day cookie. This means one someone clicks one of your links you have 30 days for them to purchase and still be accredited. And once they sign up you continue to receive commissions for the lifetime of the customer. And with membership prices that start from $37/month but can go up to $3816 for a two year advanced plan, those commissions can quickly add up.
I love monthly recurring commissions, it’s predictable and you can build a real asset as discussed in how to create an authority site / muse business.
Leadpages uses Impact Radius affiliate software which gives you tools to not only track traffic but also conversion rate and earnings per click (EPC) which is super useful to know when how much you earn when driving paid ads.
They also support your referrals with marketing education to keep them energised about using their product to use our product to maximise commissions for you.
As well as sending to their homepage, you can also turn any page or offer into an landing page to get affiliate commissions such as:
- Leadpages weekly webinar
- Landing page tutorial
- Leadpages demo
- Conversion Cast
- Facebook Ads Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Webinar Funnel Marketing System
- Perfect Lead Magnet
- Blog posts such as their one on reducing bounce rate
You can find all their Top Affiliate Links for Leadpages Partners in their affiliate google sheet.
You can become a Leadpages Affiliate in just 3 steps:
- Purchase a Leadpages plan. While being a customer is not a requirement, our most successful partners are familiar with and passionate about our platform.
- Join the Leadpages Affiliate Program – they normally approve applications within 1 business day
- Wait for an approval message and take advantage of their new affiliate welcome series to get the most out of their program.