Starting a profitable online business isn’t as easy as it used to be, as there are no guarantees of success. However, with the right set of tools at your disposal, such as a great funnels software, your chances of success are more conspicuous. Today, it’s
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Short Answer
Shopify is a great choice if you’re trying to run and manage an online store, thanks to its product management and delivery functions. However, it won’t really help you create landing pages, set up integrations, run email campaigns, or start an affiliate program the way ClickFunnels will!
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Summary
|Shopify is an optimal software to use if you’re trying to establish an online market that hosts a range of different products and services.|
|Offers a two-week free trial periodOnboard A/B testing functionality Numerous pre-made sales funnelsIntegrates with plenty of servicesCreates your own affiliate programFeatures an email autoresponder||Cheap compared to ClickFunnelsDropshipping? Certainly ShopifyLots of free, responsive templatesHas built-in payment processing Superb product category creationHas a two-week free trial period|
|Not a very budget-friendly serviceCustomer support isn’t so reliable||Very limited customization options Not the best as far as integrations|
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Overview
If this is your first time hearing about
The great thing about
In a nutshell,
Most Notable Features:
- Visual Drag and Drop Editor:
ClickFunnels’ intuitive drag and drop editor allows you to customize your landing pages and funnels to your liking. You can also use it to build your own sales funnels from scratch if you don’t want to use the pre-made ones.
- Pre-Made Templates and Funnels: You don’t need to build anything with
ClickFunnelsif you don’t want to, as it’s equipped with a decent range of pre-made templates that you can utilize with ease and without the need for any coding or design background.
- Actionetics Email Marketing: Even though
ClickFunnelsallows you to integrate with a wide range of email marketing providers, it features its own email marketing solution. But keep in mind that Actionetics can only be accessed if you subscribe to the top-tier plan.
- Backpack Affiliate Program:
ClickFunnelsallows you to create and manage your own affiliate marketing program with ease. The program is equipped with numerous tools that will help you recruit affiliates that can promote and sell your products and services.
- Integrated eCommerce Service: Utilizing
ClickFunnels, you’ll be able to sell digital and physical products with ease. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to receive payments. In addition, you can integrate with ShipStation and have them take care of your shipping.
- Membership Sites: Another feature that sets
ClickFunnelsapart from other platforms is its ability to create membership sites with ease. In other words, it’ll allow you to create an area or more within your website that’s only accessible by subscribed members.
- Analytics Functionality: This function enables you to keep tabs on the performance of your sales funnels. You can view a lot of useful stats using this function, from the number of conversions that the funnel yields to user behavior and the number of page views.
- Webinar Funnels: As we’ve just mentioned,
ClickFunnelsis an all-in-one software that allows you to do anything digital, including hosting webinars using webinar funnels, be it service-based program webinars or product-related coaching webinars.
- Tons of Integrations: When it comes to landing page integrations,
ClickFunnelsis just an outright powerhouse. From popular email marketing services such as Mailchimp and AWeber to other services such as WordPress. It can even integrate with Shopify!
Overview of Shopify
Shopify is a web-based digital marketing software that allows you to create online stores. This is a platform that’s designed for seasoned entrepreneurs that know just how to integrate numerous services with their stores and that are capable of turning visitors into customers on their own.
Put differently, Shopify is a tool that can only be employed for showing and selling products. You can’t utilize it to promote your products, create sales funnels, or do the majority of the things that
Shopify is equipped with a massive host of themes that you can use to build and customize your store without the need for any design skills. The platform features everything you need to set up a business. Also, it’s backed by a knowledgeable community that will solve all your problems.
One of the things that Shopify has in common with
Most Notable Features:
- Online Store Builder: Shopify has a range of free and paid themes that you can utilize to build your online store. There’s also a drag-and-drop builder that allows you to modify the elements of your theme to your liking, from text and color to images and background.
- Inventory Management System: Shopify allows you to keep track of current and new inventory using its management system. It’ll also track how many units you’ve sold. Not only that, but it’ll notify you when it’s time to order more. A reliable system, overall.
- Analytics Dashboard: Using Shopify, you’ll be able to analyze various graphs of traffic, orders, and sales. Moreover, you’ll be able to see where customers are coming from and how much time they spend on your website with the aid of Google Analytics.
- Customer Management System: Using this feature, you can keep tabs on customer’s shopping behavior. It also allows you to create membership sites. What’s more, you can organize customers in groups based on money spent, location, and purchases.
- Sales Channels: With the aid of Shopify, you can set up stores within various networks like Facebook, Amazon, eBay, Pinterest, and even brick and mortar stores. This ensures that your products are always on display, which helps boost your conversion rates.
- App Store: One of Shopify’s strongest selling points is the app store, with its extensive host of plugins and integrations that you can utilize to improve your site’s functionality. It can be used to create opt-in forms, receive additional analytics, and many more.
- Shipping and Delivery: Thanks to Shopify’s partnership with DHL, USPS, and UPS, it enables you to give your customers low shipping rates. Further, it has a partnership with Oberlo, meaning you can buy, ship, and sell units without manually doing anything.
- Payment Integration: Considering its a service that allows you to build your own store, it makes sense that it would allow you to accept payments. You can from Visa, Discover, American Express, Mastercard, and various online payment gateways such as PayPal.
- Mobile App: Similar to a lot of online marketing SaaS, Shopify has a mobile app that’s compatible with both Android and iOS devices. It allows you to keep tabs on your sales and orders, get in touch with your customers, and manage your inventory and email.
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Pricing
There’s a significant difference in price between
With the Etison Suite plan, you get all that’s included in the StartUp plan in addition to an in-built email autoresponder and the affiliate marketing management tool. It’s also worth noting that you subscribe to discounted
We’d also like to point out that
Shopify also offers a two-week free trial period, so you don’t need to worry about paying a single penny until you’re sure the platform is an ideal solution for your business. Shopify provides three different subscription plans, accommodating businesses of all scales and requirements.
Basic Shopify: is the first pricing plan, and it provides 2 staff accounts, tons of themes, option to integrate with various payment gateways, blogging function, PayPal integration, discount codes, credit card processing, SEO function, printable labels, and more. This plan costs $29/month.
Shopify: is the second pricing plan it offers all of the features in the basic plan in addition to a lot more bells and whistles that will help you establish your business. To add, this plan offers lower transaction fees on third-party apps, which will help you set up payment gateways for cheap.
The difference between the Shopify plan and the Basic Shopify plan is that the former offers 5 staff accounts, professional reporting, complete point of sale functionality, and gift cards. This is Shopify’s most popular plan, and it’s not hard to see why considering it only costs $79/month.
Shopify’s top-tier pricing plan, the Advanced Plan, which runs a sum of $299/month, capitalizes on the offerings of the two other plans by featuring 15 staff accounts, an advanced report builder that allows you to create custom reports, and access to real-time carrier shipping.
We also want to point out that Shopify offers a 10% discount on annual subscriptions and a 20% discount on biennial subscriptions. This will help save you a ton of money if you don’t want to go on a monthly subscription plan. Overall, we think all of the plans are very reasonably priced.
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Integrations
When it comes to integrations,
Bookeo Online Scheduling and Reservations
Post Affiliate Pro
Integrating Both Platforms Together
In order to do that, you’ll need a Shopify account, a
After pinpointing Shopify, you want to copy the URL of your Shopify store and paste in the field that pops up when you add Shopify as a new integration and select ‘Connect Integration.’ You’ll be predicted to another page where you need to scroll down and press ‘Install Unlisted App.’
The next step is to connect a product in Shopify to your sales funnel. Head to your ‘Order Form’ page on
Under ‘Integration,’ you want to select your Shopify account and under ‘Product SKU,’ select the product itself. Finally, you just select ‘Create Product’ and voila, you’ve managed to integrate the product created on Shopify with the sales funnel created by
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Main Difference
There are a few minor differences between
The main difference between
With Shopify, a person clicks an ad and is then redirected to your Shopify store where they can see the product they’ve clicked on the ad for as well as other relevant products. In that scenario, the visitor will spend more than they intended simply browsing and contemplating their options.
A couple of things can take place in that scenario. The customer either buys more products than they’ve planned to buy, or they can get totally overwhelmed by the barrage of products in front of them and end up leaving your store without buying anything, which isn’t a favorable outcome.
One of the differences between
A/B split testing allows you, as the webmaster, to understand the activity of your visitors on your website. Based on the information accumulated by this functionality, you’ll be able to identify the optimal design and page elements for achieving the highest conversion rates possible.
If you’re wondering about templates and designs, we’re happy to tell you that both platforms are equipped with a wide host of free and easy-to-customize templates. They’re both equipped with drag-and-drop editors as well, so you don’t need to be a coder to customize them to your liking.
Another minor difference between both tools is their payment gateway integrations. The reason we said minor is that both platforms can integrate with great payment processors, but Shopify is capable of supporting up to 70 processors, whereas
The final notable difference between
ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Conclusion
If integrated for the right purposes, both
If you’re searching for an all-in-one digital marketing system that can help you create funnels so that you can collect leads and turn those cold leads into paying consumers in a short amount of time, it doesn’t get better than